Thursday 31 January 2013

Necklaces for American Girl dolls and other 18 inch dolls

Dark Red hand crocheted necklace pendant for American Girl doll and other 18 inch dolls.
I find crocheting so relaxing.  And my new passion for making tiny clothes and accessories to fit 18 inch dolls for my Etsy shop makes me feel really good, because they take much less time than adult items.  At the same time I just adore to pay just as much attention to the details as I do with larger pieces.  

 




 This pretty necklace in a deep burgundy red cotton thread is embellished with iridescent glass beads and a faceted crystal pendant.  It fastens with silvery clasps at the back.





My friend is about to make a gown in rich Royal Blue velvet for her doll, so I'm sending her this blue necklace embellished with stars and blue beads to add the finishing touch.

These necklaces are 6 inches long plus the fasteners and are perfect for the dolls to wear high to set off the necklines of most garments.  They are also perfectly sized to be worn as a bracelet by a child.

I shall be offering doll necklaces like these for purchase in my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/BonnieBoon If you would like one in a different colour or length, please contact me as I welcome custom orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails