Wednesday 6 March 2013

My perfect jeans jacket!

Hand crochet knit jacket made to order.
I'm just in love with this jacket I just made.  Usually I knit and crochet for other people.  But this one is just for me!  I wear jeans and pants most of the time and while it's still a little cool here before summer arrives, I just need a little something to slip on when I go to town to keep out the chill and yet look cool and stylish at the same time. Here's my solution!

It's hand crocheted in a beautifully soft acrylic yarn and constructed in a circular design which gives it a flattering draped look.  It can be worn either open, so the reveres drape straight, or fastened with a single button for a snugger fit.  I love the design of the back especially, which shows off the pattern of stitches from where it flares out so attractively.



Because I wear denim so much, for myself I chose a deep indigo blue shade which goes with all my different jeans.  Actually I've worn it with smart pants too and I'm thrilled with the look.



If you would like me to make this jacket for you in another colour and size please let me know.  You can take a look at details in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails